SPUNK`S ABODE

I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UP TO NO GOOD.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

S & H spell Trouble with a capital T, because they tease me like they`ve known me forever. & they have a plan to bring me back onto the straight path(hahaha, really) & their jokes aren`t meant for sensitive people. H is a huge brown bear who pants whenever he walks with me, simply coz I walk too fast for him & S is a highly educated Mat. Whatever it is, they keep me sanely insane at work. Thank you. B & me saw 2 ladyboys who were smoking hot, they put all girls to shame. & F is so slenge but we can talk, & thank you for the early morning smile I caught today. & R`s accidental "Eh! Sorry sayang..sorry sorry" when the pens fell on me. He must`ve been dreaming of his girlfriend/wife, it was unfunnily funny. & J`s unusually screechy "is it 9 already?!", jinx, coz we said it at the same time. & S had a haircut, I think she looks better. & K was nice today despite being ultra pissed with me yesterday. But still, she "threatened" me to buy something for her from Brisbane, or else...or else I don`t know what. I reminds me of Nazia, minus the Arab blood, what a sweet girl! M & me turned deaf at reg1 coz the fire alarm just won`t stop ringing & it was RIGHT behind us. Bloody hell. Hahaha.I`m glad I`m still sane though the reg`s monitor failed on me. TWICE. All in a day`s work. I love everyone, from A to Z, whoever you are. Hahaha.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home