you`d wanna slap me for this
I know, shoot me already. I WAS BORED!!! Still am, actually. & it`s a Friday, please. When I am under pressure, I crave for A LOT OF stuff. Top on the list is McCafe`s Frosty Mint Latte. Then there`s Alfredo linguini or mutton chopssssss.
Ahhh. Feeza came over to study for a few hours just now & finally saw how I can`t stop eating. I constantly NEED to have something in my mouth, to chew to bite to suck to lick whatever. Just give me fooooooooooooooooooood.
Okaye time for random pictures to annoy you! This is what happens when you stay at home for 4 days straight & not see the world.
Ahhh. Feeza came over to study for a few hours just now & finally saw how I can`t stop eating. I constantly NEED to have something in my mouth, to chew to bite to suck to lick whatever. Just give me fooooooooooooooooooood.
Okaye time for random pictures to annoy you! This is what happens when you stay at home for 4 days straight & not see the world.

Cute monkey, I know! Singapore Zoological Gardens' revenue will increase despite the economic downturn. Believe me!


8 Comments:
At November 21, 2008 at 8:50 PM ,
Anonymous said...
actually very cute, fit. finally you are revealing your true colours here!
H.
At November 22, 2008 at 12:29 AM ,
sexy-ass said...
LAST WARNING!!!!
But i give you 20 points for retardedness
And 25 points for serving me food. Hahaa!
At November 22, 2008 at 11:20 AM ,
Anonymous said...
what the........ hahahaz!
not bad! can audition for the animal show at the zoo!
At November 22, 2008 at 12:43 PM ,
Anonymous said...
HAHAHHAA fit.u're damn funny. I MISS U!!!!
PECKY XX
At November 22, 2008 at 1:25 PM ,
Fit said...
to H: ha ha. cute mute, i know.
to Feeza: ur points system is unreliable. like totally. hahaha.
& see, i`m so nice. i still give u food although you are annoying can!
to zaz: if mandai is near simei, why not right? haha. then you can be my zookeeper!! wooohooo! :D
to pecky: all thanks to stress, really. & the bore of mugging ISB. cya on the 29th! mug hard! :D
At November 23, 2008 at 5:16 PM ,
cRaZyLeGs said...
eh is tat ur sis or u??
At November 23, 2008 at 9:31 PM ,
Fit said...
it`s ME, idiot.
At November 24, 2008 at 7:37 AM ,
Anonymous said...
in the 1st retard pic, I thought that was fara
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home