SPUNK`S ABODE

I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UP TO NO GOOD.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

strayed

I was browsing Aunty Siti`s pics in FB & I realised how much I miss Danish & Khairun. Danish & his hair. He has the 'Beckham fin' & it`s natural. Lucky boy. & Khairun with the most beautiful brown eyes I`ve seen in a girl. I didn`t get a chance to meet Adelia in March & the last time I did was 4 years ago. My oh my, she`s blossomed into a pretty young lady! I miss Perth & I wanna go back there. Like now. Just get me out of this place. & yes, I miss my Daniel Juhasz as well!

Khairun, Adelia & Danish

Today hasn`t been one of the best, so I`m directing these negative vibes elsewhere. Goodnight.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home