SPUNK`S ABODE

I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UP TO NO GOOD.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

random

I feel sort of retarded dancing, or rather wriggling like a worm, in front of my laptop, supposedly grooving to Britney`s WOMANISER, with Aish TOGETHER over the webcam. AND lipsynching. & literally ROFLMAO when she bumped her head against the table lamp. This keeps us sane after being shaken by the news of Zul`s fall. Off to the hospital we go tomorrow. I`m bringing a hammer along with me to knock some sense into that boy`s head. He got me upset, pissed & everything else. Maybe something greater than a hammer. Maybe a "knock knock joke" will do the trick. K, crap.

Okaye, off for a talk with Aish now over the phone. Baby girl, you keep me sane. I love you through & through. Time to be serious & get everything out of my system. & God, I hope I don`t burst & start sobbing like a baby. I`m NOT gonna cry unless I`m physically in pain, remember?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home