jetplane
On MC today because... I HAVE AN EYE INFECTION!!!! My right eye is the size of Pam Anderson`s breasts, & it`s bloody red. Okaye kidding about the size. It`s swollen, yes. On another note, I think it`s pretty awesome to be on MC because I`ve yet to do the 423987429874 things I need to do before I fly off. Now now, I hope my eye will be a-ok soon because I loathe wearing my specs out. For vanity reasons. Alright, I`ll scoot off now.
I will miss you.
I will miss you.

3 Comments:
At December 11, 2008 at 2:17 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I will miss you too.
lol
Stop looking at agyness so much!!
At December 12, 2008 at 12:08 AM ,
sexy-ass said...
miss me u mean?
just say it out la.. why so shy for?
At December 13, 2008 at 2:35 AM ,
sexy-ass said...
im in camp now!! wheee-helooo
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home