SPUNK`S ABODE

I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UP TO NO GOOD.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

chweing gum

I`m leaving in 4 days & I`ve yet to pack. Yet to also meetup with the people I`m SUPPOSED to. Work is I-N-S-A-N-E this week. & what the bleargh, really. This morning, I was rummaging the boxes for MY lock, & when I FINALLY found it, it was interlocked with... Raudha`s. SO NOT FUNNY, really *rolls eyes* I suspect Hilmi & Syahrul must have done that.

Today - 1100 to 2000
Wed & Thur - 1100 to 2300
Fri - 1100 to 1700

I have no idea when I`ll pack, but I roughly think it`ll be Saturday morning. Madness, I know. So it`s confirmed, I`m flying to Brisbane on SQ 235 this Saturday. Okaye that`s it for now, I`m totally beat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home