what`s the story morning glory
To not hold back or second guess. Today`s word of the day is Effort. E for effort, an earnest attempt. So you think being mad with others is easy; all I have to do is yell, pull a long face, ignore & vent my frustrations. But you thought wrong because I loathe to be mad. This upsets my balance, my yin & yang. Yesterday, I carried Fury in my heart, but left it at my bedside when I went to sleep. Today, I woke up & it wasn`t there, but I got a bigger surprise. Its best friend, Aversion, greeted me with a smile so wide, it made me want to cower under my blanket. But I refused to because I am in control of these emotions. Let them not affect me. I am gonna make an effort to do that.
Have a good Monday, everyone. Rid the angst.
EFFORT.
Have a good Monday, everyone. Rid the angst.
EFFORT.
just so you know... still, i do. do not second guess me because my feelings run deep. EFFORT.

<< Home