SPUNK`S ABODE

I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UP TO NO GOOD.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

unnecessary

It`s 0120 & my head is spinning from completing 200 odd MCQs for practice. & I feel like purging.
There`ll only be 15 MCQs only & I have NO idea why I am freaking out now. My score so far is 190/200. & 195/200 on the second try.

SO WHY AM I FREAKING OUT SO BADLY WHEN SOME OF THE PRACTICE QUESTIONS ARE GONNA BE REPEATED IN THE TEST?!!!!!
Okaye, now I`m gonna get some sleep so I can wake up & think like an economist... for 15 MCQs. Yeah. Mmmm.
100% score? Mmmmmmmmmmmm.
So deep is my love for Macroeconomics, so deep, so deep.
Mmmmm.



Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not says (1:42 AM):
wad if the 10 u got wrong is the one comin out
Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not says (1:42 AM):
then u fail
spunk says (1:42 AM):
EXACTLY
Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not says (1:42 AM):
5/15.
spunk says (1:42 AM):
hahahaha
Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not says (1:42 AM):
nvmla.
Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not says (1:42 AM):
means u concentrate on only 10 qtns now wad
Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not says (1:42 AM):
go watch the clip k
Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not says (1:42 AM):
i bet dble chocolate u will.
spunk says (1:43 AM):
hahaha no matter how idiotic u are, ur very nice
spunk says (1:43 AM):
thanks, malaysia boleh

Dicky idiot.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home