Today, I randomly thought of 01 apr, 13 apr, 05 May, Fitten, Spiderpig, loml togicel, Batgirl & everything else. O the days I`ve missed so badly. So, so badly. OKAYE TIME FOR SCHOOL.
We can run but the past will eventually catch up with us. Somehow,eventually..surely. But, I'd always be here for you. Because at the end of the day, we'd always go back to the ones who had been there through it all. You've been missed too. -d`flower.
5 Comments:
At February 19, 2009 at 1:28 PM ,
Anonymous said...
u shld include 23 april as well
haha
At February 19, 2009 at 2:04 PM ,
Fit said...
yes madame! it`s in myyy plannnnnerrrr.
At February 22, 2009 at 7:57 PM ,
Anonymous said...
We can run but the past will eventually catch up with us. Somehow,eventually..surely.
But, I'd always be here for you. Because at the end of the day, we'd always go back to the ones who had been there through it all.
You've been missed too.
-d`flower.
At February 22, 2009 at 10:27 PM ,
Fit said...
love you long time, D.
always have, always will.
At February 26, 2009 at 2:17 PM ,
♥D; said...
I know.
&as long as we both know,
everything's just gonna be fine (:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home