SPUNK`S ABODE

I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UP TO NO GOOD.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

spiked barbed wire

& in the centre of this weeping, in the centre of this sweating & running nose, I found an odd, perfect strength. It is the strength that comes from surrender, from dissolving. Oddly though, I am not depressed. Lost, searching, emotional but not depressed. It has been my denial itself, not the painful things I have been denying, that have been isolating me. It has been my clinging to what I instinctively know are lies & illusions that have reduced & imprisoned me.

Reckoning: I cannot make myself less or worse. I am this intense. I am this alive. I am this powerful.
Reckoning: There is no one coming. There is nothing secure. There is only the unveiling.

I am done with stonesinmypocket.blogspot.com. You`ve served me well. So long & goodnight, everyone.