mimosa
When the craziness begins to get to me,
Just need a hand to hold, just be that somebody.
It’s your tenderness that’s gonna make it right,
I want a piece of your heart, not a piece of your mind.
I thought of us today. Hard to talk these days, did we change, or were we strangers all along?
Maybe just a kind word now and then
Could turn it around and make us a happy end
But if this is it and the moment is gone
Well then I guess I must have just got it wrong.
I hope & I pray there`s something left to say. I`d do it all over again because for you, I will.
Just need a hand to hold, just be that somebody.
It’s your tenderness that’s gonna make it right,
I want a piece of your heart, not a piece of your mind.
I thought of us today. Hard to talk these days, did we change, or were we strangers all along?
Maybe just a kind word now and then
Could turn it around and make us a happy end
But if this is it and the moment is gone
Well then I guess I must have just got it wrong.
I hope & I pray there`s something left to say. I`d do it all over again because for you, I will.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home