shit
This year, all I see & read about are broken relationships & people falling in & out of friendship with each other. I am not excluded. I pray all the angst & animosity would cease. Please, peace :( For the love of all mankind. Fight for the ones you love & just get rid of the negativity. I am trying. & I am fighting coz for you, I will.

5 Comments:
At March 26, 2009 at 3:55 PM ,
Anonymous said...
arh fight fight
its ok its alryte
FEET FEET FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! LOLX!
At March 26, 2009 at 7:18 PM ,
Fit said...
HAHAHA OKAYE2 THANKS (: I`M A FIGHTER. HHAHAHA.
At March 26, 2009 at 11:32 PM ,
zaz possible said...
We will all be in this together! FIGHT ON!
At March 27, 2009 at 12:41 AM ,
Fit said...
we`re all in this togetherrr
once we know
that we are, we`re all stars
& we see that we`re all in this togetherrrrr...
together, together!! fuuuuh.. HSM! hahahahahahahaha (:
At March 27, 2009 at 12:43 AM ,
zaz possible said...
sheesh!
I knew it! you're gonna sing that song! eh imagine all of us singing that and record a video! hahahahz! cool shit! =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home