SPUNK`S ABODE

I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UP TO NO GOOD.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

patience & grace

Echoes & silence. Do not text me when I`m half awake. Most of the time, I have no idea what I`m typing away. Holding on doesn`t make me strong, letting go does. A blessing, nonetheless. We had a thing, it`s over, everything`s fine, maybe. Painstakingly rebuilding the broken parts of my wall. Again. Glad most of it is still intact, though. I`m not confused. It`s just that the past 4 months have been emotionally insane, what with 2 totally different individuals in my life. It`s just that the person I TRULY yearn for has shut her door on me & I realised it a little too late. So honestly, what more do you expect me to do, right? Life goes on & we move on. Please don`t say I didn`t try to make it all okaye.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home