mellow
I wrote this for my prettiest friend
But while trying not to prove that I care
Trying not to make all my moves in one motion and scare her away
Well she can't see she's making me crazy now
I don't believe she knows she's amazing how
She has me holding my breath
So I'd never guess that I'm a none such unsuitable, unsuited for her
But while trying not to prove that I care
Trying not to make all my moves in one motion and scare her away
Well she can't see she's making me crazy now
I don't believe she knows she's amazing how
She has me holding my breath
So I'd never guess that I'm a none such unsuitable, unsuited for her
Things change, yet somehow some things remain, no matter how crazy the situation is. No matter how insane my life is right now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home