SPUNK`S ABODE

I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UP TO NO GOOD.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

JAI HO

NAMASTE. Meera Nam Nurul Fitriyanna. Aapka naam kya hai ?
It is 0017 & I wanna wear a sari(still) & roll down the hills. JAI HOOOO. JAI HOOOO.

I think I miss he who is Ceylonese by blood, & I`m nervous about meeting him this Thursday(which is tomorrow OMG JASON MRAZ!!!!) because we haven`t talked for 3 weeks (JEALOUSY is the root of all evil). Well, the concert is the ONLY reason why we are meeting again but somehow, I know it won`t be so awkward because Batman will be there as well. Batman Melayu we went to eat Satay today(technically, yesterday since it`s already Wednesday). Wanted to meet Amurosan Hiko aka I`M-SCARED-OF-MY-COLONEL, but tat twit kept saying
LATER I CALL. Stupid boy. & he actually had the nerve to delete my wall post on Facebook & HAPPY HAPPY wrote on MINE. THAT is the twit who stalks me, yes the same person who told C.B(hahaha Ceylonese Boy) & Batman about me like 4 years ago, yes the same person whose siblings C.B & I always bump into whenever we are in Bedok, yes the same person who knows EDWIN and IYLIA and all the morons from VS( HAHAHAHAHA Victoria School: Nil Sin Labore - Nothing without Labour) that I know, yes the same person who is obsessed over me but denies it. OH YOU WOULDN`T WANNA KNOW WHAT HE HAS DONE, THAT DIE HARD STALKER OF MINE. Amurosan Hiko, champion. From my primary sch buddy to Batman`s cousin, everyone knows it all.

But most of all, there is one particular person I miss the most & wanna kidnap. GUESS WHOOOOOO?

Timecheck - 0050 & still, I`m dreaming of saris & murukus & hills.
Pottu varan! Eh sorry that`s Tamil, not Hinda hai.
Phir milenge!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home