SPUNK`S ABODE

I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UP TO NO GOOD.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

electric shocks on aching bones

I need to stop getting all mixed up about dates. & it`s not like I don`t have a planner. I do. Still, I get my dates mixed up. I thought the Econs test is tomorrow at 7pm. & to think that for the past week, I have been grumbling about travelling from Simei to Clementi just to sit for a 20 mcqs test for 15 minutes on a day when I don`t have any lessons at all. So yes, my test is on the 25th and not tomorrow. All the grumbling, whining & all sorts of negativity were unnecessary. Think happy thoughts. Channel all these negative emotions into something positive. I cannot afford to be smothered by any more negativity because I`ve had enough for the past 2 weeks. It`s been hell, but hey, I`m still here. Let there be light, let there be light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home