I just realised that today`s lesson, which is commencing in approximately 2 hours, is Business Statistics & not my Macroeconomics module. So all the madrush to complete my Econs tutorials & I even went ahead of the lecturer for 3 topics(see how much I love Econs so much that it`s actually what I`m majoring in though I`ve no plans at all to be an economist -___-), was... mmmm, I wouldn`t say for nothing coz it was fruitful. But cheat my feelings ah, coz I was sooooo looking forward to Econs. I hope the Stats lecturer is hot though, hahaha. That`ll be a consolation. But what can totally make my day would be meeting Mr Alifi`s daughter for lunch. So, Miss Feeza, don`t you miss me?!

2 Comments:
At February 2, 2009 at 11:27 PM ,
Anonymous said...
besides being busy by the BEDSiDE, of course i do.. Aww.. I cant help it to get distracted by u behind close curtains... See, sacrifices. i can see things u cant but i choose t reply t u. Haha lol
-feeza
At February 3, 2009 at 8:25 AM ,
Fit said...
bedside. mmm, you are my B. nope, not baby but.... HAHAHAHAHA.
:D part close curtains diam diam sikit ah pls. HAHAHAHAHA.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home