fall from grace
I don`t know anymore.
I`m afraid to move. I`m so scared that this feeling will leave me as quickly as it came. I am so petrified that my heart is going to break. I am so scared that I`m going to be the one picking up the pieces of my broken life once again. I am so damn scared. I`ve spent years building these complex series of lethal booby traps so that nobody would ever get too close & then YOU came along with that big heart of yours & broke all those walls down, & it`s just really scary. Be still, my beating heart. PLEASE =(
I`m afraid to move. I`m so scared that this feeling will leave me as quickly as it came. I am so petrified that my heart is going to break. I am so scared that I`m going to be the one picking up the pieces of my broken life once again. I am so damn scared. I`ve spent years building these complex series of lethal booby traps so that nobody would ever get too close & then YOU came along with that big heart of yours & broke all those walls down, & it`s just really scary. Be still, my beating heart. PLEASE =(


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home