iylia
I miss my bestest guyfriend, the one my heart & soul confided in, the one I felt the safest with, the one who knew just what to say to make me laugh again. Let the light back in. Iyliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, come back from Taiwan already please :(
I have 1001 things to tell you.
I have 1001 things to tell you.

2 Comments:
At February 10, 2009 at 11:42 PM ,
sab & nisa said...
EH OMG MY BESTEST GUYFRIEND AHMADDDD IS IN TAIWAN TOOOOO!
They left together lah, these ASLC guys. I saw a bunch of familiar faces at the airport when I was sending my best friend off, and one of the guys was telling me they were there to send Iylia off.
WE'RE IN THE SAME BOAT! I HAVE 1001 THINGS TO TELL AHMAD TOOOO! :S
-Nisa
At February 11, 2009 at 12:11 AM ,
Fit said...
AHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS.
i dont even know when they are coming back!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home