SPUNK`S ABODE

I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UP TO NO GOOD.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

OKAAAAAAAAAAYE, a customer found me on Friendster & claimed that he found my e-mail add & ACTED so surprised to know that I was the one who served him a few days back. LIKE WTF, seriously. & then, he added me on MSN. First of all, my profiles in Friendster & Facebook are PRIVATE, so God knows how he got my e-mail. & then, retardedness began.

khai says (8:50 PM):
i went to borders on fri
spunk says (8:50 PM):
mmm okaaaaaaye
khai says (8:51 PM):
i wanted to ask u for ur no. actually but pulled out at the last min
khai says (8:51 PM):
i saw ur nametag FIT_ _ _
khai says (8:51 PM):
so i thought y not try at frenster maybe

Honestly, this is insane. Another 50 something years old man(old enough to be my uncle or something) approached me a few days ago when I was doing Kids Rec, & said "Remember me? I wanted to tell you the meaning of your name the next time I see you. So here I am now." Like O-M-G, seriously!! There are so many other hotter & beautiful girls at work, but of all peopleeeeeeee, it just has to be me.

I am totally freaked out by these people. I don`t want to deal with another Hafiz Ridhwan in my life. Ever. I`ve already gone through madness, knowing how freaky it is to have my own picture as some random guy`s laptop wallpaper. It IS freaky, believe me. & you wouldn`t wanna experience it. AT ALL.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home