18 days & counting
It's been so long
That I haven't seen your face
I'm tryna be strong
But the strength I have is washing away
It won't be long before I get you by my side
And just hold you, tease you, squeeze you
Tell you what's been on my mind
I really have no mood to go to work later because I just don`t. Don`t get me wrong. I enjoy work because I have awesome colleagues & I get to meet & interact with all sorts of people. But today itself is just wrong in many ways. I`m gonna have to force myself to smile but I want to cry out loud because I`ve been penting everything in my system. I am so sick of our shit & I have decided to work on my birthday. NO big deal. I wonder if it kills you as much as it`s been killing me for the past 18 days. Then again, maybe I don`t want to know.

2 Comments:
At October 17, 2008 at 12:26 AM ,
Unknown said...
awesome colleagues huh=)
At October 17, 2008 at 1:17 PM ,
Fit said...
raqiah: ehhhh shhh la. u know i know. arghhh eye candddddyyyy .. hahahahahaha ;p
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home