blood
Dear God, please :(
Yesterday, I randomly talked to Strength about my grandfather & mentioned how much I`ve missed him & that I`ll visit him soon.
Today, I found out that he had difficulties breathing while fixing some pipes at home & had to be sent to the hospital.
I don`t know what`s taking my parents so long to call us & the waiting is making me insane.
Dear God, please :(
Yesterday, I randomly talked to Strength about my grandfather & mentioned how much I`ve missed him & that I`ll visit him soon.
Today, I found out that he had difficulties breathing while fixing some pipes at home & had to be sent to the hospital.
I don`t know what`s taking my parents so long to call us & the waiting is making me insane.
Dear God, please :(

3 Comments:
At August 7, 2008 at 3:19 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Averithyng wheel bie ohkae..wahhahaha oh my, look at the time
At August 7, 2008 at 3:31 PM ,
Anonymous said...
hang in there, babygirl. cya nx wk.
At August 7, 2008 at 7:54 PM ,
Fit said...
not-fit: u are a nutcase. Thanks anyway(:
aish: Thanks, Courage. Love you long time (:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home